Our school strongly supports our school uniform which is appropriate clothing for the activities of the school day. We believe this is a simple and practical way of maintaining high standards of personal appearance, and of encouraging a sense of belonging to the school. You can buy uniform with our logo from Stevensons of Norwich - see their website at www.stevensons.co.uk.
- Girls: Black skirt or trousers, golden yellow polo shirt, black school sweatshirt or cardigan, black low-heeled shoes
- Boys: Black trousers or shorts, golden yellow polo shirt, black school sweatshirt, black shoes
- PE: Coloured team t-shirt, black shorts, plimsolls for indoor work, trainers for outdoor work, change of socks.
A tracksuit can be worn for outdoor games on colder days.PE/Games clothing should be kept in school during the week
a suitably sized bag to hang on your child’s peg. Please do not send your child to school with designer-label sports clothing.
- Optional Extras: school book bag*, school PE bag
(*Available from the school office)
- Children should not wear jewellery (other than a watch), make-up or nail varnish at school. Those with pierced ears should only wear plain studs in the interests of safety and hygiene. These should be removed for PE and Games.
- Protective clothing for art and craft sessions is desirable – an old adult’s shirt is ideal.
- As protection from the sun we endorse the wearing of a baseball cap or hat.
- All items of clothing must be labelled with your child’s name. Children found with unmarked clothing will be asked to label them at the school office, using an indelible pen.
- No valuables should be brought to school. We do have a Mobile Phone Policy which parents should adhere to if they wish their children to bring mobile phones into school.
- Any lost property is kept until the last day of term and is then disposed of.